QC AssistantApply Job ID 170488 Job Location Charleston, South Carolina
Ensure the quality and integrity of product by testing incoming materials, excipients and final product.Perform environmental monitoring of LAL (Limulus Amebocyte Lysate) and Crude Lysate production areas to ensure appropriate conditions are maintained.Perform Crude Lysate recovery procedures during the Bleeding Season. Attention to detail in all aspects of work is essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect samples from production lots to ensure Quality Control testing and Retention storage requirements are met.
- Routinely perform Quality Control release testing of incoming materials and supplies; formulation excipients; final LAL and accessory products. Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, Specifications and Good Manufacturing Practices must be met.
- Evaluate media via Growth Promotion testing.
- Review of Quality Control data.
- Order and maintain laboratory supplies.
- Develop and review Controlled Documents such as Standard Operating Procedures and Specifications.
- Assist in the execution of protocols.
- Perform testing to support the long-term stability program.
- Perform Internal Audits.
- Interact with customers to support customer audits.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
·Education:Bachelors degree (BA/BS) in a scientific discipline or related field
·Experience: One to two years experience with GMP products preferred. Prior experience with laboratory operations and auditing preferred.
·Other: Computer literacy must include word processing, spreadsheet and advanced math skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet
- Senior Scientist Woburn, Massachusetts
- Intern - Bioanalysis Worcester, Massachusetts
- Incubation Technician Voluntown, Connecticut
- Support Technician Wilmington, Massachusetts
- Training Coordinator Reno, Nevada
- Intern Ashland, Ohio
We offer a variety of competitive programs designed to empower our employees with choices and resources to best fit their needs.Learn More
From our modern Corporate Headquarters in Wilmington, Massachusetts to our historic campus in Lyon, France, there are many great places to build your career.Learn More
Our employees are our most valuable asset and we are committed the their growth and development.Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
Our One Day program provides employees with a day to volunteer in the communities where they live and work.Learn More